when ur friends make fun of something ur secretly into
To all my Final Fantasy peeps.
opinion of anime over time
- pre-weeb: oh, those Japanese cartoon things! I saw an episode of sailor moon once
- naruto phase: I love naruto!!!! Itadakimasu! *attempts to use chopsticks on instant ramen* jutsuuuuu! *does naruto run up tree, falls on ass*
- the Full Weeb: IM REALLY KAWAII ANIME IS MY LIFE BAKA BAKA BAKA
- post-naruto: naruto is so lame and overrated. anyone who likes is a baka. I watch the REAL anime, like vampire knight and soul eater. Desu
- post-weeb: anime is for babies. I hate anime, fucking weeaboos need to stop clogging up this earth
- accidentally finding an anime I like: it's just one, I'm not a weeb or anything. I just appreciate this ONE show regardless of the medium.
- weeb-in-denial: I... I'm not a weeb... okay maybe I am. I'm so sorry. Gomen
- post-weeb weeb: Y'ALL BITCHES BETTER CALL ME SENPAI
princess of hell
Reminds me of Tera Online
Dead Rising 3
Just picked it up on Steam. Add me Proxy.
LESSONS I LEARNED FROM VIDEO GAMES (feel free to add your own!)
- Mass Effect: There will always be people telling you the fight is impossible. Fight anyway.
- Assassin's Creed: Heroes can come from anywhere.
- Fez: Sometimes solving a puzzle only takes looking at it from a different angle.
- inFAMOUS: Give people second chances. They might surprise you.
- Journey: The road may be long, but you don't have to walk it alone.
- Civilization: Not all victories are the same.
- Borderlands: Sometimes, you just need to laugh at yourself.
- Minecraft: There is no limit to your imagination.
- Skyrim: Practice makes perfect.
- Pokemon: Friendship can overcome amazing odds.
- Katamari Damacy: Even the smallest person can do something great.
- Bioshock: Appearances can be deceiving. Even something that appears perfect can have deep flaws.
- Dragon Age: Some things can't be changed. What matters is how you adapt to them.
- Fallout: Even after the worst disasters, things can be rebuilt.
- The Sims: No one man should have all that power.
- The Last Of Us: Sometimes redemption comes from the most unexpected places.
- Tetris: Do the best you can with what you have.
- Portal: If you can't find a way, make your own.
- flOw: Adaptation is the key to survival.
- TF2: Hats are pretty cool.
- XCOM: Even though we all may have our differences, we will come together to defend a common interest.
- Gears of War: Even in our darkest hour, we cannot allow ourselves to lose hope.
- Gears of War 2: Sometimes, no matter how hard we fight, we can't save the ones we love.
- Gears of War 3: Other times, we sacrifice all that we have to protect the loved ones that remain.